Disneyland Paris est à la recherche d'un Sales Coordinator
The Sales Coordinator will take on a multifunctional support role and help the Belux Sales team of Disneyland Paris take care of inside sales and back-office related commercial matters.
Scope of Role
Due to the small size of the team, it is essential that the Sales Coordinator is a « generalist » and has a flexible, hands on mentality. The Sales Coordinator we are looking for will take on a crucial role in the sales team behind the scenes. He or she will contribute to the overall development of the local business by assisting the Key Account Manager but also other team members if needed. This person reports to the Head of Sales.
Main activities include (but are not limited to)
- Inside sales support role of Key Account Manager
- Managing day-to-day contact with our clients (Travel Agents) that seek answers, need advice or report problems
- Coordination of back-office support
- Assist with commercial projects linked to business development of our Leisure Group, Ticket or Corporate partners
- Assist Trade Marketing coordinator with ad hoc projects or requests
- Assume responsibility for correctly updating and loading offers and promotions on our B2C and B2B websites
- Junior experience as Sales coordinator/assistant, Back office assistant, Inside sales coordinator, Travel agent or equivalent
- Working experience within the Belgian tourism industry is a plus
Requirements and skills
- Native French speaker with full professional proficiency of Dutch
- Commercial and client-centred spirit: you take care of problems and questions with a smile
- You love working with e-mail and telephone
- Able to work in a collaborative, team orientated environment
- Strong administrative skills, solid execution of projects
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of tourism industry is a plus
A varied role with opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a great team.
Market standard salary complemented with company related advantages.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]