Getting People Home
Flights to Brussels and Paris
Qatar Airways continues keeping the skies open and getting as many people home as possible. Let’s reunite stranded passengers with their loved ones in these challenging times
- Qatar Airways still operates four weekly flights to/from Brussels (QR193/194 in the afternoon).
- Alternatively, Qatar Airways has added extra services to Paris and has upgraded its three daily services to Frankfurt to a higher capacity.
- Our commitment to getting people home stepped up further with:
- 10,000 extra seats added to its network;
- The provision of charter services to Europe and the US from Asia;
- The addition of extra flights to Paris, Perth, Dublin from Doha.
- Upgrading services to Frankfurt, London Heathrow and Perth with the addition of the Airbus A380 on those routes.
- From 29 March, extra 48,000 seats to/and from Australia (Daily Service to Brisbane, Double daily service to Perth and Melbourne and Triple daily service to Sydney)
Qatar Airways is currently operating flights to 75 destinations*, though this number may reduce as nations introduce tighter restrictions.
*A full list of operational routes can be seen here