Meeting in Brugge – Bruges Convention Bureau
Why Bruges for conferences, meetings & events?
Bruges is a must-have-seen-once-in-a-lifetime kind of city. It is the most sustainable, safe and walkable city in Flanders. Its entire city centre is on the UNESCO World Heritage list. All hotels and venues lie within walking distance in a unique historical setting. Bruges boasts more than 3,400 rooms in 101 charming hotels from 1* to 5*.
We offer 2 convention centres right in the city centre, with a capacity of 1,250 pax: Site Oud Sint-Jan is a former medieval hospital, and Concertgebouw Brugge is a contemporary high-tech architectural wonder. In 2020 a new state-of-the-artconvention centre will open its doors, with a maximum capacity of 500 to 600 people.
What’s in it for you?
- Our services are free of charge
- free advice & price quotations
- accompanied site inspections: we prepare your visit from A – Z, all free of charge
- informative portal website https://www.meetinginbrugge.be/en
- free online hotel booking system for your delegates
- a free welcome reception for groups in the renowned Gothic Room at City Hall (min. stay of 2 nights in Bruges)
- free delegate bags and touristic information packages for your delegates
The guide is an indispensable tool for meeting and event planners. It provides you with:
- information about Bruges as a meetcentive destination
- a list of all the free services offered by the convention bureau
- a wide range of hotels (with meeting facilities), conference venues, unique buildings and historical rooms
- and a list of the restaurants, caterers, event agencies and other conference services such as attractions
- a capacity overview
- a city map
- information about the World Heritage City Bruges
Contactgegevens Meeting in Brugge
- Toerismehuis Sint-Jan - Postbus 744
- 8000 Brugge
Association meetings expert
Artikels door Meeting in Brugge