A large international rail offer in Europe
Book at the best rates
SNCB international proposes a large international rail offer in Europe: the high-speed trains Thalys, Eurostar, TGV® and ICE; and the classic international day and night trains to the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland and Lille.
Travelling form city centre to city centre without traffic jams or parking problems. Relax during your trip and use your travel time as (net)working time. Exploring Europe has never been so easy…
The train, the ideal means of transport for your group travel
- Travel from city centre to city centre
- Immediate boarding, no check-in time, no luggage restrictions
- Comfortable seats for a relaxed journey
- Excellent catering on board all high-speed trains
- Wi-Fi connections on most high-speed trains
Thalys: connects 16 European cities including Paris, Amsterdam and Cologne.
- NEW as of March 31: Disneyland® Paris and Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- NEW as of June 29: Bordeaux
Eurostar: connects London with other main European cities; including Brussels, Paris, Lille, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
TGV® Brussels -France: connects Brussels directly to 20 big cities in France, without a transfer in Paris Nord.
ICE – Deutsche Bahn: connects dozens of German cities with one another and also with Brussels, Amsterdam, Vienna and Zurich. Up to 7 times per day from Brussels to Germany: Cologne in just 1h50 and Frankfurt Airport in 2h35.
Would you like more information or a quote for a group trip?
Contact our Group Department:
+32 2 432 38 08
Or complete the contact form
Opening hours: from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm